Welcome to Choctaw General Hospital
401 Vanity Fair Lane, Butler, Alabama (205) 459-9100
Choctaw General Hospital is a new hospital in Butler, Alabama, that opened in April, 2012. The 25-bed critical-access facility is a division of Rush Health Systems and will provide needed healthcare options for the people of Choctaw County and the surrounding areas.
"Our new critical access hospital offers the people of West Alabama a new dimension in healthcare. Choctaw General Hospital provides compassionate care and emergency services to greatly improve healthcare in our area."
J.W. Cowan, Administrator of Choctaw County General Hospital
- Inpatient care
- Swing bed program
- Emergency department
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation
- Inpatient and outpatient X-ray services
- Inpatient and outpatient CT services
- Inpatient and outpatient lab services
- A community health education auditorium
- A full-service dining room